Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Binki Boy

Here's the thing with the Binki. Ethan doesn't use a Binki. The last time he used a Binki was when he was about 5 weeks old. He found this a couple weeks ago and has used it off and on since. Some days he will use it for a couple of hours and other days he looks at it like it's a foreign object.
We worked in the yard on Saturday and Ethan wanted to keep up with the big boys. He already thinks he needs to do what they do.
Next best thing. Nikolaus taking him for a ride. Nikolaus is so good with Ethan. He pushed him around the yard for quite a while. What a good big brother.
After our work was done Ammon wanted a little tramp time. We took a picture of him with the fast action mode.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the ties and that your sons will all wear them thats awesome. I looks fun for ethan to ride in the wagon. I love that the older kids love to play with the babies it gives you a little break.

Barb said...

Oh that little Ethan! He's so cute! Glad you've got him! We love your family! Merry Christmas!

Crick Martindell said...

Girlfriend! I found you! I never know who actually has a blog! It was so much fun seeing you all at the Dog House! I just love you and your sweet, fun family!