Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October

October was a fun month for our Family. The first weekend in October Darwin and I took a trip to San Francisco to celebrate our 4th anniversary. A couple weeks later I took the kids to see Heidi in San Diego for fall break. In the middle of all that we were getting wood, putting on a school carnival, attending soccer and football games, celebrating a birthday, and the usual fall and Halloween fun. Here is a look at October.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH I am soooooooooo excited to see you on here. Awesome halloween costumes very cute idea. I miss you so guys so much and i'm glad we will be able to keep in touch kinda.

Ben and Laura said...

Okay, you guys are so stink 'n cute in your Halloween costumes, very creative! I'm so happy to add you to our blog!

Stoddard Family said...

Camalee- I am so excited to have found you on Holly's blog this morning. The star wars thing is adorable! You are such a fun mom to dress up too. Betsy

Joele and Matt said...

Hi guys!!! It's me Joele (Webb) Bucko:) How are you? I have been lurking blogs and came across yours. What an awesome family you have! I hope you won't mind if I add you to my blog list. I just love to see what old friends are up to:)