5 years ago
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Hair Daze
I love Ethan's Hair, but as you can see he is in need of a haircut. He is almost two and I have trimmed his hair once. I just love the curls and for some reason I am having an extremely hard time wanting to cut them. I totally encourage them. I will put detangler in his hair or fluff it up when we go places. Now if Ethan sees the detangler bottle he will bring it to me and ask me to spray it in his hair. Finally one night Darwin said it was time to cut his hair. He said I just needed to take some pictures and then cut it. When he got out of the bath we took these pictures. Do you understand why I don't want to cut it. Well needless to say - that was Jan 5th and he still has yet to receive a haircut. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Please don't cut those curls. I think he is the cutest thing. He's growing so fast, you might as well enjoy the sweet baby curls while you can.
Oh no!! Don't cut it!! It's so cute, and you know once you do it probably won't grow back. Just leave it and enjoy it as long as you can! :) He is awfully sweet!!
I say leave them they are adorable!
Cami, I found you through layla, so good to catch up on you! I so happy for you and your family. would you believe I have a little gut the same age with the exact same curls except RED! I haven't brought myself to cut his hair either.
Oh, don't cut them! They are so cute! Wait a year or two more.
I think the overwhelming concensis is to NOT cut those curls. I agree. Super cute. I found your site. Hope you don't mind. What a cute family.
Post a Comment