Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ethan's 2nd Birthday!!!

Ethan turned 2 on March 27th. We didn't actually celebrate on that day because we were all out of town in different states. So we waited until the following Monday to celebrate.


Here is a picture of Ethan when he was born. He came five weeks early. My water broke and then I was flown to the valley for the birth. Ethan's lungs just weren't ready so he stayed in the NICU for a couple of weeks. He was 6 lbs. when he was born so needless to say he was a giant in the NICU. It was a scary start, but now I can barely keep up with the little guy. He is on the go constantly. What a blessing.





Ethan was really into his birthday. I got on the internet and let him pick out his own cake and of course he picked a train. He is a train lover.













He has grown so much in the last two years. He has also been a huge blessing to to our family. He loves all his brothers so much and doesn't care where they came from. He just knows they are here to play with him and love him. He can also be quite bossy with them and they actually take it. The big boys will laugh and laugh at this little guy and Ethan will perform like crazy for them.










We decided to get Ethan his very own scooter because he used the boys EVERY day. He doesn't ride their scooters - he just pushes them around. So we thought we would get him this kind so he could actually ride it. Well he just did the same thing - pushed it around the house.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ben and Laura said...

How cute is he? It was so much fun seeing you guys in Palm Springs, I think I have some pics of him I'll try and get those to you soon!