Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Cake Pop Fun

A couple weeks ago our ward celebrated the Relief Society's Birthday. I thought it would be fun to make these cake pops so for some crazy reason I volunteered to do it. Sometimes I wonder about myself, but I have to admit I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. We ended up making about 130 cake pops. We did it in three different steps. Barbara and Sabrina helped put these together. Thanks so much ladies. I couldn't have done it without you.
I make these cake pops a lot for my family, but I usually don't make it this complicated. I will just roll them into a ball and cover them in cholocate . They gobble them up. If you want to know how to make them they are on Bakerella.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look really cool. Very Creative.