Okay - I just published 5 new posts. I know it's a lot, but now I am all caught up.
Spring break was great, but unless someone sends me some pictures I have nothing to show for it. It was a good spring break, but a strange one. My family was scattered across the U.S. Nikolaus and Ammon were with their dad in Florida. They spent the week at Disney World. They had a blast by the way. I surprised Darwin with a trip to Utah to see his boys. Well I had to tell him a couple weeks early becuase it was getting way to complicated to plan. He had a really good trip with his boys. He needed that time with them.
I was just going to hang out in the valley and then ended up in California - thus no camera and pictures. My sister and cousin were staying at a resort and informed me it was only 4 hours away and I needed to head over - so off I went. It was strange because I ended up spending part of spring break in a whole different place I had originally intended. It was a good trip for me. I was able to relax and spend time with people I love. I did feel a little out of sorts having my family spread all over the place. I was extremely relieved when everyone was back together and we were all heading home. We came home and celebrated a birthday and enjoyed a pinewood derby.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment