Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend in Phoenix ****Feb 22, 2009

Okay - I'm using another collage becuase I'm lazy. Actually, I think they are so darn cool. I just figured out how to do them and it is so much faster then trying to down load several pictures. This weekend we stayed with Misty and Chris while Darwin was at his conference in Phoenix. I love these pictures. You will notice Ethan in the middle picture with Misty's dog Chowder. There is somewhat of a love hate relationship with Ethan and Chowder.
The rest of the pictures are at the park next to Misty and Chris' house. Chris and Nikolaus has a serious(HEE HEE) game of b-ball. There was a lot of smack talk and a lot of yelling from the bastketball court. Misty and I would be sitting on a park bench visiting and we would hear this yelling from across the park. Oh My Gosh!!! it was a crack up. It was always Chris yelling - not Nikolaus. I think Uncle Chris realized it's a bit of work to keep up with a teenager. The rest of us just enjoyed the beautiful day at the park. Ethan did make a 5 year old cry because he wouldn't let him up the stairs. Ho hum. What to do. We are always so grateful to Misty and Chris for letting us stay with them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for always being such a great friend!

Layla said...

Hey Cam, I love these pictures. I LOVE Ethan's hair! That's a great family picture, especially of you! I'll be seeing you more once again since.....Ammon's on Scott's baseball team! Yay! You can't get away from me :)