
After we bought the costume for Ethan we decided we all needed to join in. Okay that's not entirely true. Camalee decided everyone should all be Star Wars characters. Luckily everyone went along with it. I think it turned out pretty cute. I have to admit that it did take a lot of courage to put on that wig and head out into public. We also bought Chandler and Taylor costumes for Utah. I'm sure they looked just as snazzy.
4 comments:
Cam:
So glad you joined the blogging world!! Love the layout and pictures!! You looked so fabulous in your Princess Lea Costume - my family wouldn't dare dress up, especially Brian! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for you to get your cricut!! You'll be hooked! My address is bbgardnercrew.blogspot.com -(don't laugh - I'm not very good) I am adding you to mine!!!
Wow! I bet you guys were the talk of the town. Way cute!
Holy cow! You guys look AMAZING!!
This is T.J. Eich, by the way. We have a blog, too but it's private so email me for an invite if you'd like.
mahana_you_ugly-1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
You guys look so cute!
Post a Comment