We spent fall break in San Diego with Heidi Drew and her family. Heidi is one of my favorite people. We had a relaxing trip and enjoyed the Drews immensely.
Our story beings October 23, 2004. That's the day we officially started the adventure we like to call "blending". Darwin brought two boys to the mix - Chanlder now 11 and Taylor 9. I have Nikolaus 12 and Ammon 10. Along the way another little blessing came into our lives - Ethan. He trully has blessed our lives and loves everyone the same. He doesn't care where you came from - he wants your love and attention. Darwin is a marriage and family therapist and has a private practice. I get to stay home with the younguns. I absolutely adore this roll. I love being a wife and mother. In our blended family we don't know what we are doing half the time, but we seem to press on. Here is a slice of our blended pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment