Cousins. Caleb, Ammon, and Nikolaus. They boys had a great time together renewing their friendship. It was fun to watch. Ethan spent a lot of time on this swing in Heidi's back yard.
Before we hit the beach we spent some time in old town in San Deigo. Of course, we had to stop at the candy shop on our way out.
This is how Ethan arrived at the beach. I thought he would wake up right away, but he stayed this way for about an hour. He NEVER moved.
The gang at the beach. Hannah, Luke, Calob, Nikolaus, and Ammon.
Our story beings October 23, 2004. That's the day we officially started the adventure we like to call "blending". Darwin brought two boys to the mix - Chanlder now 11 and Taylor 9. I have Nikolaus 12 and Ammon 10. Along the way another little blessing came into our lives - Ethan. He trully has blessed our lives and loves everyone the same. He doesn't care where you came from - he wants your love and attention. Darwin is a marriage and family therapist and has a private practice. I get to stay home with the younguns. I absolutely adore this roll. I love being a wife and mother. In our blended family we don't know what we are doing half the time, but we seem to press on. Here is a slice of our blended pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment