Nikolaus turned 13 on the 13th on March. I am not dealing well with the fact that I have a
toddler and a teenager. Wow - where does the time go. Nikolaus just wanted to have a few friends over for his birthday. They played the WII, watched a movie, and played basketball. Oh - and they ate a lot of food.
Usually for birthdays I go all out, with some themed party. Well - I guess those days are over.
Now they just
Nikolaus has had a lot to deal with in terms of a divorce and a blended family. He has had to take on a lot being the older brother of Ammon and
the other boys. Over the years we have seen him grow and develop into a young man of integrity and happiness. No one laughs harder at Ammon and Ethan than Nikolaus.
Happy Birthday Boo!! May you continue to grow into a young man of honor and courage.
Happy Birthday Boo!! May you continue to grow into a young man of honor and courage.

1 comment:
Camalee, he is huge! I can't believe he's 13! I am bummed that you don't get to do the theme birthdays anymore. I was always in awe of the ones you did for Ammon because he and Katlyn's are on the same day. Katlyns snorkel guy cake is still her fav! You are such a awesome and creative mom!
You sure can add me to your list and I will be adding your fam to mine if you don't mind! Have a great day!
Post a Comment