Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter

Yes I know this is several weeks old, but if I published on time then you would think I was really on the ball and I'm not so here we are. At our house the Easter Bunny leaves the baskets outside for the kids to find. The Easter Bunny left Ethan a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine trains. We are huge fans at our house.
The Easter Bunny needs to find much harder locations to hide their baskets. It was way to easy.

When I was out hiding the baskets I heard a knock, knock, knock. I looked around and it was my neighbor to the south. She was watching me the whole time and getting a huge kick out of it. I guess I live to entertain the neighbors.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Check it out! I didnt know you had a blog! It is super cute. I love your family picture. My blog is private so if you would like an invite email me!!