Monday, May 11, 2009

STOMP!

Darwin had another conference in the valley so we tagged along. We decided to take the boys to Stomp. It was so awesome. We loved, loved it. Stomp is a percussion group, but they don't use any drums. They use brooms, chairs, trash cans, paint cans, themselves, matchboxes, newspapers, etc. We were also surprised how funny it was. I could see it again tomorrow.
We stayed with Misty in the valley. Ethan loves their house. He is so happy there. It could be because that was the first place he went to after the hospital. Misty - her husband Chris and her daughter Annikka are on the left. My sister Jennie is on the right. Love those girls to death.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brette said...

I went and saw Stomp last week with all my sister in laws and we loved it too!! I had no idea it was going to be so funny. I think that's what made it for me. Although they are totally talented too.

Ben and Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a blast but I'm still wondering when you guys are going to invite us to come play when your in town!! :)

Barb said...

I heard that was super neat! Glad you got to see it! Glad you got another vaca to the valley - Hope your Mothers Day was fab!!

Cedar said...

Yeah, I finally found you again!:)I've never heard of Stomp, guess I am missing out.

Katlyn Papa said...

I REALLY wanted to go see that when we were in Vegas, but we went to Phantom instead which was awesome, but looks like we are going to have to see Stomp too!